MICHEAL AGYEI MENSAH(NETWORK NUGS PRES ELECT) SAYS ''THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT''



From: Michael Agyei Mensah (Network NUGS PRES ELECT).
To: General Student Populace/Well Wishers.
Subject: Notice of Appreciation.
➖➖➖➖➖➖
It is with pleasure I write to appreciate the honor, love and mandate given me as NUGS President elect of the University for Development Studies, Wa campus. Indeed, many paraded calling for your mandate but you chose me and so I will forever be grateful.

I also use this opportunity to call on all of the students' society to join hands with me so that, given the legality to serve, we shall all work together as one. I entreat my colleague aspirants especially of those who were with me in the NUGS Presidential race not to sit back and watch me to work when the time is due but to come in love to help the NUGS succeed.

If any of them had won, they would have expected same treat from me which I would have found an honor working with them. Our bond must necessarily transcend beyond politics to championing our own welfare as students and student leaders. Once again, I say thank you to all people of the UDS Wa campus and well wishers alike who in one way or the other made this election a fruitful one.
May God bless our struggle.

Signed:
Michael Agyei Mensah (Network)
(NUGS PRESIDENT ELECT, UDS WA CAMPUS)

Issued:
Reindolf Amankwa🏾
(Head of Communications, Team Network)

0544728631 / 0204081217


Comments